Belgian Hot Chocolate
Belgian hot chocolate.
Rich and creamy Belgian hot chocolate.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Recipe adapted from- food.com
- Whole Milk – 2 cups
- Bitter sweet chocolate,finely chopped- 4 ounces( approx 1/2 cup)
- Milk chocolate ,finely chopped- 2 ounces( approx 1/4 cup)
- Salt- 1 tiny pinch
- Ground cinnamon- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp
- Heat together 1/3 rd of the milk and the chocolates.Stir continuously until the chocolate melts.
- Add the remaining milk and heat until the mixture is warm through.
- Add cinnamon and mix well.Serve warm.
- Serve warm with a dollop of whipped cream on top ,if desired.