EASY CHICKEN FRIED RICE
Easy Chicken fried rice
Restaurant style Chicken fried rice recipe
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 to 3
- Long grain rice,cooked – 4 cups
- Egg ,lightly beaten -2
- Garlic,chopped – 1.5 tbsp
- Spring onion whites,finely chopped – 1.5 tbsp
- Celery,chopped – 1.5 tbsp
- Green chilies,finely chopped – 1or 2 , according to taste(optional)
- Carrot,chopped – 1 medium
- Cabbage,chopped – 1/2 to 3/4 cup
- Capsicum,chopped – 1 medium
- Soya sauce- 1.5 tsp
- Vinegar- 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder -1 to 1 and 1/4 tsp(or according to taste)
- Spring onion greens – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Vegetable oil/olive oil /sesame oil- as required
To stir fry chicken:
- Chicken,boneless,cut into small pieces – 1 cup
- Corn flour – 1 tsp
- Soya sauce- 1/4 tsp
- Black pepper powder -1/4 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- In a bowl beat eggs with salt and black pepper to taste.Heat oil in a pan and scramble the eggs.
- Remove them from the pan and set aside.In a mixing bowl combine together all the ingredients listed under ‘to fry chicken’ and keep aside for about 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chicken,stir fry until cooked trough and the edges starts to brown .
- Remove from the pan and set aside.Wipe the pan clean ,heat oil and add garlic ,spring onion , celery and green chilies.cook for about a minute.
- Now add the carrot and stir fry over medium high flame.Next add cabbage and capsicum and fry about a minute.
- Add soya sauce,vinegar,black pepper powder,cooked chicken,scrambled eggs and salt to taste.Mix well until combined.
- Finally add the rice and spring onion greens.Mix gently until combined.
- Allow the cooked rice to cool completely before adding it to the chicken mixture, else it may turn mushy.