Easy and delicious apple crumble.
Prep Time: 5 minutes .
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Apples,peeled,cored and thinly sliced- 2 large(2cups)
- Butter,softened – 3 tbsp
- Brown sugar,packed- 1/3 cup
- All purpose flour – 1/4 cup
- Rolled oats- 1/4 cup
- Ground cinnamon – 1/4 tsp
- Nutmeg powder – 1/4 tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 Deg C.Place the sliced apples in a 6" baking pan.In a mixing bowl, add butter,sugar,all purpose flour,oats,cinnamon and nutmeg , mix with your fingertips until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Scatter the prepared mixture evenly over the apples.Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until golden.SZerve with custard or ice cream.