Gluten Free | Rice Flour Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Gluten Free | Rice flour Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Dark Chocolate chunks /chips- 1 and 1/4 cup
- Egg – 2
- Brown Sugar- 1/2 to 3/4 cups( i used 1/2 cup)
- Olive oil – 1/2 cup
- Vanila extract- 1 tsp
- Brown rice flour – 1.5 cups
- Cocoa powder- 1/2 cups
- Baking Soda- 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Preheat oven to 180 Dec.Line a baking tray with parchment paper.Keep aside.Melt half of the chocolate chunks /chips ( 1/2 cup + 1/8 cup)in a double boiler.keep aside until required.( You can also melt them in a microwave if desired.)
- In a mixing bowl combine together eggs,sugar and olive oil.Gradually add the melted chocolate and vanilla,mixing well as you do so.
- Now add the rice flour,cocoa powder,baking soda and salt.Mix well until combined.Fold in the remaining chocolate chunks.
- Drop a tablespoonful of the dough on to the prepared baking tray , two inches apart.Bake for about 12 minutes.Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.
- I used 3/4 cup brown rice flour and 3/4 cup white rice flour.
- Adjust the amount of sugar according to your taste.