Pineapple Cranberry Sauce
2 cans (15 oz) pineapple tidbits in juice
1 can (16 oz) whole-berry cranberry sauce
2 Tbs cornstarch
½ tsp grated orange peel
¼ tsp ground cloves
- Drain pineapple reserving ¾ cup juice in saucepan.
- Add cranberry sauce, cornstarch, orange peel, cloves.
- Stir to dissolve cornstarch
- Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened and translucent.
- Stir in pineapple
- Serve warm with sliced turkey, chicken, or ham.
Makes 4 cups
Nutrition Facts per serving
|Serving size: ¼ cup|
|Total calories||67 calories|
|Total fat||0.1 gram fat|