Cranberry Jar Cookies
1-1/3 cup all-purpose flour ¾ cup dried cranberries
½ tsp baking soda ½ cup vanilla baking chips
½ tsp salt ½ cup chopped pecans
1/3 cup granulated sugar ½ cup margarine, softened
1/3 cup packed brown sugar 1 egg
½ cup quick-cooking oats 1 tsp vanilla
- Layer the ingredients in a washed and thoroughly dried 1-quart wide mouth jar as follows:
- Flour, press firmly. Add soda, salt, granulated sugar, grown sugar, oatmeal, cranberries, vanilla chips and pecans.
- Add the instructions for making the cookies.
Cranberry Cookie Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In large bowl cream margarine, egg and vanilla.
- Add the jarred mix and stir until well mixed.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet, then transfer to cooling rack.
Makes 2 dozen cookies
Nutrition Facts per serving
|Serving size: 1 cookie)|
|Total calories||98 calories|
|Total fat||3.6 grams|
|Total carbohydrate||15.3 grams|