<Indian version of the Russian cabbage soup.
1.Cabbage (cut into small pieces) – 2 cups, Garlic – 4 pods, Big onion (sliced) – ½ cup, Butter – 1 tea spoon, Salt – as needed
2. Celery (chopped) – 1table spoon, Pepper powder – 1 tea spoon
1. Place a pan on fire and saute the ingredients listed under 1.
2. Add 4 cups of water to this and cook well.
3. When cold, blend the mixture finely in a mixie.
4. Boil it again in a pan.
5. Transfer this mixture to a bowl
6. Garnish with celery and pepper powder and serve hot.