2 cups all-purpose flour 2 eggs, slightly beaten
½ cup granulated sugar 3 Tbs butter, melted
1 Tbs baking powder ½ cup walnuts, chopped
½ tsp salt 1-1/4 cups cranberries
2/3 cup fresh orange juice 2 tsp grated orange rind
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease bread pan.
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the middle of the sifted mixture and pour in orange juice, eggs, and melted butter.
- Mix well without over mixing.
- fold in walnuts, cranberries and orange rind.
- Pour batter into the greased pan and set on the middle rack of the oven.
- Bake 45-50 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Makes 1 loaf, 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts per serving
|Serving size: 1 slice|
|Total calories||217 calories|
|Total fat||8.8 grams|
|Total carbohydrate||30 grams|