Cranberry Cherry Cobbler
1 (21oz) can cherry pie filing ½ cup powdered sugar
1 (16 oz can whole berry cranberry sauce 2 tsp milk
¼ tsp cinnamon ¼ tsp almond extract
1 (12 oz) can refrigerated butter 2 Tbs sliced almonds
- Heat oven to 400º.
- Pour pie filling, cranberry sauce and cinnamon into ungreased 10-inch dish or 9-inch deep dish pie pan. Place in oven for 10 minutes until mixture bubbles.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Place on top of hot fruit mixture.
- Bake for 13-18 minutes until deep golden brown.
- topping: In small bowl combine powdered sugar, milk and almond extract. Mix until smooth.
- Spread evenly over hot biscuits. Sprinkle with almonds.
Makes 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts per serving
|Serving size: about ½ cup+biscuit|
|Total calories||208 calories|
|Total fat||3 grams|
|Total carbohydrate||45 grams|