Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
Yield: 1 – 12 inch pizza crust
1 cup Water, 105 °F to 110 °F
1 package Active dry yeast
1 tablespoon Honey
1 cup Bread flour (high-gluten)
1 cup Whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon Salt
1 tablespoons Olive oil
1. Combine the water, yeast, and honey in a large mixer bowl. Mix until the yeast
2. Add the flours and salt. Mix on low speed to incorporate the flours.
3. Add the oil and continue to mix on medium speed until mixture is smooth
and elastic, approximately 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Form the dough into a ball and place in a lightly oiled bowl. Refrigerate overnight.
5. Allow the dough to come to room temperature before shaping into crust.